At Colonial Dental Group, we believe in providing our patients with the best, most thorough dental care possible. That is why we take extra care to ensure that we evaluate your dental health, your needs, and your goals during your initial consultation with us.
INITIAL DENTAL CONSULTATION
We’ll do a thorough examination of your teeth , gums , and overall dental health . We’ll discuss your needs and goals to work with you and develop a unique, comprehensive treatment plan for giving you the beautiful, healthy smile you’ve always dreamed of.
During your initial examination, we will:
- Take photos of your teeth so you can see exactly what the doctor sees
- Take complete X-rays of your teeth
- Perform a thorough examination of your gums for disease or damage
- Perform a visual examination of your teeth, checking for early signs of decay and other problems
- Evaluate your overall dental health and appearance
- Take a medical history
We will discuss your personal goals with you, answer any questions, and address any concerns you have. Then, using all of the information we’ve gathered, we will begin working toward a comprehensive dental plan to help you achieve and maintain your beautiful new smile.
Your first step is to call or email us today. We’ll schedule your initial consultation and get you started right away.