Coronavirus Guidelines (updated 10/18/2022)
Please review prior to your upcoming appointment:
Our procedures and protocols are necessary for the health and safety of our patients and team. We have received NEW information from the ISDS as of 10/17/2022. (THIS IS A FLUID AND EVER-CHANGING SITUATION SO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE)
When coming to your appointment:
- Call us from the car
- Be prepared to answer our screening questions about your health
- Do you have any Covid symptoms?
- If you have had a recent exposure or a rapid positive test, please follow the CDC guidelines and wait 5 days before rescheduling your appointment.
- We will ask you for new and/or verify your current CC information we have on file.
When leaving your appointment:
- Your doctor/hygienist/assistant will walk you to the front desk.
- Our credit card processing system will email you a receipt to the email address provided.
- We will email you a copy of your CDG itemized receipt. (remember to check your junk file if you don’t see it in a timely manner)
- We will schedule your next hygiene appointment and any additional work that was recommended.