Alexander Quezada, D.D.S.
Dentist in Glenview, ILColonial Dental Group
After graduating from Loyola University School of Dentistry in 1992, Dr. Quezada joined Colonial Dental Group in 1996. He has been trained as a cosmetic dentist from the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies and has used his artistic talents to master the CEREC crown system. The advantage of the CEREC system is that patients can schedule to receive a “major restoration” such as a crown in one visit! For patients who find themselves with time constraints, this has been tremendously popular. Along with the CEREC, Dr. Quezada has created many beautiful smiles with Invisalign which most people identify as clear braces.
Dr. Quezada is a member of many organizations including:
- Chicago Dental Society
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society Mid-Winter Meeting
- North Suburban Dental Branch of the CDS
- Sanders Dental Research Group Study Club
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of Computerized Dentistry of North America
- International Association of Comprehensive Aesthetics
Dr. Quezada and his wife Karen are raising their four children in Glenview and are very busy with all of their children’s activities as well as their own. Dr. Quezada is also a Scout Master for the Boy Scouts and just had the pleasure of watching his oldest son reach the rank of Eagle Scout.