David B. Lewis, Jr., D.D.S.
Dentist in Glenview, ILColonial Dental Group
Dr. Lewis graduated from the University of Illinois College of Dentistry in 1981 and then completed a one-year Dental General Practice Residency at Illinois Masonic Medical Center. Upon completion of the General Practice Residency, Dr. Lewis spent time at University of Illinois College of Dentistry as a part-time clinical instructor from 1982 through 1988. In 1984 Dr. Lewis began dividing his time between Colonial Dental Group and Illinois Masonic and joined Colonial Dental full time in 1988. As an advocate of continuing education, Dr. Lewis has attended courses at the Pankey Institute and the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies and is a part of the Conley Study Club.
Dr. Lewis has valued his involvement with the Rotary Club of Glenview-Sunrise and enjoys their commitment to local and international service. He is a charter member and past-president of the club as well.
Dr. Lewis has held numerous positions with local and regional dental societies including:
- Chicago Dental Society- Director of CDS North Suburban Branch 2017 - 2019
- Chicago Dental Society – Dr. Lewis is the Program Director for the 2015 Midwinter Meeting, a position he has held since 2011.
- Illinois State Dental Society – past delegate
- North Suburban Dental Branch of the Chicago Dental Society including President
- American Dental Association
- Independent Dental Organization
- Conley Dental Study Club
Dr. Lewis has raised 2 accomplished and caring daughters in Glenview with his wife Christine and enjoys traveling, hiking, golf, biking, and photography.