Please review prior to your upcoming appointment:
Our procedures and protocols are necessary for the health and safety of our patients and team. We plan on following them through the end of 2021 unless we receive NEW information from the American Dental Association/CDC etc. (THIS IS A FLUID AND EVER-CHANGING SITUATION SO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE)
When coming to your appointment:
- Call us from the car
Be prepared to answer our screening questions about your health
- Do you have any Covid symptoms?
- Have you been exposed over the last 14 days?
- If you are unvaccinated, please be cognizant of the updated travel guidelines as presented by Cook County.
- We will ask you for new and/or verify your current CC information we have on file.
- Please wear a mask into the building.
- Stop at our glass door and use the hand sanitizer.
- Step to the front desk and we will take your temperature.
- Your clinician will walk you to your operatory OR we will give you a room number to go to.
When leaving your appointment:
- Your doctor/hygienist/assistant will walk you to the front desk.
- Our credit card processing system will email you a receipt to the email address provided.
- We will email you a copy of your CDG itemized receipt. (remember to check your junk file if you don’t see it in a timely manner)
- We will schedule any additional work that was recommended.
- Please use the hand sanitizer and exit the office.