PLEASE REIVEW PRIOR TO YOUR UPCOMING APPOINTMENT:
Our procedures and protocols are necessary for the health and safety of our patients and team. We plan on following them through the end of 2021 unless we receive NEW information from the American Dental Association/CDC etc.
When coming to your appointment:
- Call us from the car.
- Be prepared to answer a series of screening questions about your health.
- Do you have any Covid symptoms?
- Have you been exposed over the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled over the last 14 days?
- We will ask you for credit card information for payment at that time.
- Put on your mask and enter the building.
- STOP at our glass door and use the hand sanitizer
- We will take your temperature.
- Your clinician will walk you directly to your operatory OR we will give you a room number to go to.
When leaving your appointment:
- Your doctor/hygienist/assistant will walk you to the front desk.
- Our credit card processing system will email you a receipt to the email address you provided.
- We will email you a copy of your itemized receipt.
- We will schedule any additional work that was recommended.
- Please use hand sanitizer again and exit the office.
Please make an effort to use the restroom at your house before coming to the office.