PLEASE REIVEW PRIOR TO YOUR UPCOMING APPOINTMENT:
We opened our office June 1st and have put in place the procedures and protocols necessary in order to see you safely and allow you to receive the dental care that you need.
Our reminder system has been turned on. Please note the time of your appointment. Our appointment start times have changed and are now staggered. We will be seeing LESS patients each day and are asking for the greatest amount of flexibility that you can offer. We are working through a backlog of patients from the last 2.5 months and are trying to find timely appointments for all who want them.
When coming to your appointment:
- Wait in your car and call us.
- Be prepared to answer a series of screening questions.
- We will ask you for credit card information for payment at that time.
- Put on your mask and enter the building.
- Stop at our door and use the hand sanitizer.
- Have a sheet of paper ready to hand us with your 1) doctors’ name and phone number, 2) pharmacy name and phone number, 3) any new medications since your last visit, 4) name/phone number/email address of your emergency contact - preferably other than a spouse, 5) your personal valid updated email address. If you would like to email this information prior to your appointment, send to: [email protected]
- We will take your temperature.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitizer (please put all misc. items in your purse or pockets)
- Your clinician will walk you directly to your operatory OR we will give you a room number to go to.
When leaving your appointment:
- Your doctor/hygienist/assistant will walk you to the front desk.
- We will tell you the charge for the visit and run your payment and email you a receipt if you want one.
- To limit time at the front desk, if you need to schedule work, go to your car and call us to schedule.
- Please use hand sanitizer again and exit the office.
Please make an effort to use the restroom at your house before coming to the office.