Smile makeovers are not just for Hollywood glitz anymore. Millions of Americans are turning to their cosmetic dentist to help them improve their looks with a comprehensive remodeling of their mouths. A smile makeover can improve your self-image with one or more cosmetic treatments giving you a brighter, whiter, smile in just a few office visits.
The only qualifications for getting a smile makeover are your desire to improve the appearance of your smile, and a generally healthy mouth.
Smile makeovers address:
- Long gums
- Staining and yellowing
- Unevenly sized teeth
- Missing teeth
- Chips and cracks
Any dental factor that prevents you from smiling can be addressed with a smile makeover.
Your smile makeover will be customized, and like nobody else’s smile makeover. Your cosmetic dentist will do a thorough examination and discuss all the options with you. We will first address any dental health issues you might have, so that the cosmetic work will be done on healthy teeth and gums.
You could choose from:
- Tooth whitening – In-office, or done at home in your own time, using a kit we will give you.
- Porcelain inlays or onlays – to correct chipped or broken teeth and replace old metal fillings that mar your smile.
- Porcelain veneers – over discolored or damaged front teeth, giving them a new shape and surface.
- Dental implants – to replace missing teeth and their missing roots. An excellent alternative to bridges or dentures.
- Porcelain crowns – to preserve a tooth too decayed to survive with only a filling.
- Filling upgrades – old metal fillings can be replaced with glossy white porcelain fillings.
Every smile makeover is different, so please call us, or send an email to our smile makeover cosmetic dentist to set up your initial consultation. Our cosmetic dentist will be happy to answer questions, offer suggestions, and explain how to go about your smile makeover. We serve the entire Chicago area.